Posted by: Jeff Lester on August 16, 2011
The time has come again for us to answer questions from listeners who follow Graeme and myself on Twitter. It’s always a struggle for Graeme and I to stay on topic long enough to answer everyone’s questions, and the struggle here hits near-epic proportions.
For example, I won’t tell you the question, but here’s one of my answers:
- Jim Starlin, Shade the Changing Man
- Bill Mantlo and Michael Golden, Green Lantern
- Steve Gerber with whoever he wants (though it should be Curt Swan), Superman
- Don McGregor and P. Craig Russell, Wonder Woman
- Len Wein/Marv Wolfman and Gene Colan, The Demon
- Michael Fleisher and John Buscema, Claw the Unconquered
- Steve Englehart and Gil Kane, The Flash
- Howard Chaykin, Jonny Double
- Chris Claremont and Dave Cockrum/John Byrne, Legion of Super-Heroes
- Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, Justice League of America
- Steve Ditko, The Creeper or anything he wants, The Phantom Stranger
- Roy Thomas and C.C. Beck, Shazam!
- Archie Goodwin and Herb Trimpe, Sgt. Rock
- Michael Fleisher and Don Heck, Jonah Hex
- Gerry Conway and George Perez, the Brave and the Bold
- Peter B. Gillis and Jim Steranko, Batman
- Denny O’Neil and Barry Windsor-Smith, Detective Comics
Also covered: waffles, waffles, and more waffles; Chad Nevett’s Blogathon (stop by, check it out, and donate!); our pitches for DC; Mystic and Snark; Michael Fleisher’s career after comics; favorite Batman tales; Captain America and much more–with more to come.
You should be able to find it on iTunes by now, but you can also listen to us here on this fine website:
As always, we hope to have the next installment ready for you very soon, and we thank you for listening!