Posted by: on August 27, 2010
So, yeah. Episode 10.2: Graeme and I talk about a ton of books (including the one referenced above) in a short amount of time.
Like, what you may ask? Like:
- Bakuman, by the creators of Death Note;
- The Particular Sadness of Lemoncake, by Aimee Bender;
- The Unsinkable Walker Bean, by Aaron Renier;
- Drinking at the Movies, by Julia Wertz;
- How To Understand Israel in 60 days or Less, by Sarah Glidden;
- Black Panther Jungle Action Marvel Masterworks, by Don McGregor, Rich Buckler, and Billy Graham;
- Daytripper, by Gabriel Ba and Fabio Moon;
- Set To Sea, by Drew Weing;
- and The Shaking Woman, by Siri Hustvedt
Too short? Not short enough? Definitely let us know, and we hope you dig it!